It is important to England Boxing that people with various health conditions are able to enjoy boxing in the same way as everybody else.
England Boxing has trained up and funded inclusive boxing hubs around the country who deliver specific sessions for people with varying health conditions.
Those clubs who are current hubs are detailed on the map below and also listed underneath it.
If you are keen to get involved, and there is not a hub in your area, please use the Club Finder to search for clubs near you, who will be able to let you know if they have accessible boxing sessions.
England Boxing’s inclusive hubs
- Waterfront ABC (East Midlands)
- Fusion Boxing Club (East Midlands)
- Frank Bruno Boxing Academy (East Midlands)
- Ipswich Boxing Club (Eastern Counties)
- Hoddesdon Boxing Academy (Home Counties)
- Wildcard Boxing Club (Merseyside and Cheshire)
- Timperley Community Boxing Club (North West Region)
- Barrow Boxing Club (North West Region)
- Sporting Chance (Tyne, Tees and Wear)
- Billingham Boxing Academy (Tyne, Tees and Wear)
- Seconds Out Boxing Academy (Tyne, Tees and Wear)
- Newquay Boxing Academy (Western Counties)
- Broadplain Police ABC (Western Counties)
- Truro Boxing Club (Western Counties)
- Magic Boxing Academy (Yorkshire)
- Saif’s Boxing and Fitness (Yorkshire)
- Hunslet Club (Yorkshire)
- Kronik Warrior Amateur Boxing Academy (Yorkshire)
- West Kingsdown Boxing (Southern Counties)
- City of Hereford Boxing (Midlands).
Keen to become an inclusive hub?
If you’re a boxing club that wants to become an inclusive hub or just wants to be more inclusive but don’t know where to start, or would like some support to feel confident in what you’re doing, please contact your local Club Support Officer or Alicia Winbolt via: email@example.com.
A useful resource is the Inclusion Club Hub – a tool created by the Activity Alliance to help clubs to include more disabled people in their activities.
If you have any queries…
If you have any questions regarding Inclusive Boxing, please contact your local Club Support Officer or Alicia Winbolt via: firstname.lastname@example.org.